Job Vacancy – Office admin / apprenticeship
This is an exciting opportunity to work within Michael J Dodden & Co Chartered Certified Accountants. This will be in our admin team and includes a variety of different job and roles.
There is only one position available and could be an apprenticeship or someone more experienced. Guidelines hours is between 28 hours a week and 35 hours a week (If an apprenticeship then it will have to be full time) We are looking for the following roles –
- Receptionist / Typist / Building Society – This member of staff will need previous office experience, also previous building society / bank experience would be preferred. The general roles that are performed –
- General receptionists’ duties – meeting and greeting customers on a daily basis by face to face or telephone.
- Business admin roles including typing of letter, filing, banking etc
- Coventry Building Society Cashier (Training will be given by the Coventry)
- Data entry for internal reports and reconciliations
If you are interested in the apprenticeship then please click on the following link for more information – https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/reference/1000206666
If you are interested in applying for the above position without then apprenticeship then please send your CV, together with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applicants is 1st November 2023.