We are looking for a new member of staff/s to join our firm. This position is very flexible depending on the candidate and either full time or part time depending on their skill set. We are looking for the following roles –
- Receptionist / Typist / Building Society – This member of staff will need previous office experience, also with previous building society experience which would be preferred. The general roles that are performed –
- General receptionists’ duties
- Audio typist from dictaphone
- Coventry Building Society Cashier (Training will be given by the Coventry)
- Data entry for internal reports and reconciliations
- Payroll clerk – This member of staff will need previous payroll experience and ideally experience in an accountancy practice environment, although this is not essential. In house we use Sage 50 payroll software so prior knowledge of this programme would be preferred but is not essential.
If the candidate is able to perform both roles then the position would be on a full-time basis where as if the candidate is only able to perform one of the roles then the position would be on a part-time basis.
If you are interested in applying for the above position then please send your CV, together with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org